Element of a Church Partnership
Church partnerships are essential to love inc. without church partners, there is no love inc. each love inc partner church commits to joining with other churches to provide volunteers and financial support for the operation of love inc. most often, in a comprehensive partnership, a church will demonstrate their committment by:
1. introducing love inc to the congregation.
2. referring requests for help to the love inc clearinghouse.
3. encouraging church members to participate in the love inc ministries.
4. organizing church members to serve by using their gifts and abilites.
5. accepting referrals for help from the love inc clearinghouse to their existing ministries.
6. providing clearinghouse volunteers from their church each year.
7. participating in the financial support of love inc.
8. praying for love inc, clients, other partner churches, and for unity in the body of chirst.
In addition, a church may also:
Appoint a Church Ministry Coordinator to be the liaison between the Clearinghouse and the congregation
Create a church ministry or join in a multi-church ministry to fill a gap in community services. the ministry is available to the clearinghouse callers.